Teaching Level One: Introductory Teaching Skills - Weekend One
7:00pm 30 June 2017 - 3:30pm 02 July 2017
Venue: Samye Ling
The tutors will be Heather Regan-Addis, Graeme Armstrong, Chloe Homewood and Tina Gilbert.
To book this course click hereÂ orÂ please contactÂ email@example.com
Once your course place has been confirmed please book your accommodation at Samye Ling by clickingÂ here.
This course will be held over two weekends, 30th June - 2nd July 2017 and 8th - 10th September 2017.
- This course provides training in the key teaching skills of guiding the core Mindfulness practices from the Mindfulness Based Living Course (MBLC) and leading enquiry.
- This course provides participants with opportunities to lead guided practices and enquiry with fellow participants in a safe environment. Feedback will be provided in weekend two by fellow participants.
- It is designed for those who have completed at least the Mindfulness Level 1 training and is a foundation for those who wish to go on to do the MBLC teaching skills retreat to learn to teach our 8 week MBLC course.
- This course takes place over two weekends spread out over a three month period and aims to support participants to begin developing a safe and effective Mindfulness teaching practice.
- The course emphasises the requirement for facilitators to be able to embody mindfulness and compassion while facilitating secular Mindfulness training courses. The key skill is learning to stay fully present as you lead guided practices and enquiry. This skill depends entirely upon a sustained and regular personal mindfulness practice.
The cost of the course is ÂŁ300.00 for two weekends, including manuals, payable in two monthly installments of ÂŁ150.00
The weekend begins at 7pm (evening meal at 6pm) on the Friday evening, between 8am and 8pm on Saturday and between 8am and 3.30pm on a Sunday. It is expected that course participants will stay until the end of the training (3.30pm) on the SundayTariff and Charges Guest Info